• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

No. I want the camera with audio to capture her arrest for posterity. If she thought they didn't have the right to mace her, just imagine the level of surprise at her arrest. She already brilliantly admitted to the commission of a crime. I'm hoping that guy in MD is just the start of a lot of folks losing jobs in the coming months.

Which guy in MD?

Which guy in MD?

Some dude wore his work id badge around his neck while walking through the halls of congress. Think he was posted above or at least another thread. Looks a little troll like.

Some dude wore his work id badge around his neck while walking through the halls of congress. Think he was posted above or at least another thread. Looks a little troll like.

Yeah, and the company he worked for found out and terminated him. They put out a statement that said they were in favor of permitting free speech for their employees, however they would not condone this criminal behavior. One of my favorite sayings is you have the right to free speech, but you don't have the right to be employed.

No. I want the camera with audio to capture her arrest for posterity. If she thought they didn't have the right to mace her, just imagine the level of surprise at her arrest. She already brilliantly admitted to the commission of a crime. I'm hoping that guy in MD is just the start of a lot of folks losing jobs in the coming months.

So you want to see some perp walks, like those of the semi-rich people who were convicted in the college admissions scandal. OK.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1

Some perspective from European allies, and this description is probably most fitting.

One NATO source set the stage, using terms more commonly used to describe unrest in developing countries.

"The defeated president gives a speech to a group of supporters where he tells them he was robbed of the election, denounces his own administration's members and party as traitors, and tells his supporters to storm the building where the voting is being held," the NATO intelligence official said.

"The supporters, many dressed in military attire and waving revolutionary-style flags, then storm the building where the federal law-enforcement agencies controlled by the current president do not establish a security cordon, and the protesters quickly overwhelm the last line of police.

"The president then makes a public statement to the supporters attacking the Capitol that he loves them but doesn't really tell them to stop," the official said. "Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle.

"I can't believe this happened."

So you want to see some perp walks, like those of the semi-rich people who were convicted in the college admissions scandal. OK.

Yes. I loved the college admissions scandal, which Aziz Ansari referred to as some Eagleton shit. And I'm looking forward to the novel defenses these folks may raise and their faces when they are convicted and have to do time. Just like I loved it when our local General District Court judge was giving all of those out of town white supremacists 9 months to serve for A&Bs when he was giving locals time served. Cville might be the 1st semi race riot in American history where the white side got significantly stiffer sentences.

Last edited:
Back