• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

trump's twitter account suspended

twitter should have done this four fucking years ago - and plenty of reasons to do so along the way

timing is interesting/sus

Question - did the events of Tuesday or Wednesday have more of an impact on this decision?

ETA: same goes for Facebook.

What does thedonald.win think?

2scEVUy.jpg

This guy’s bringing the heat:

“It’s ridiculous he never made a backup”

"This is undignified, immature, and intemperate behavior from the President-elect."

lol

After four years of Trump this statement is high comedy. And lol at Hawley for responding to this after his Missouri mentor and sponsor John Danforth told a reporter that “Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life", that Hawley "bamboozled" him into supporting him when he ran for the Senate in 2018, and that he would not support Hawley for reelection in 2024 or for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. Also, one of Hawley's main campaign donors in 2018 said that he will no longer support him. At least he gets to play the victim for Trump's rube base for all its worth. "The elites are all against me - but I'm fighting for you!"

I like the guy that needs Twitter to tell him China launched a nuke at his trailer.

Only a gun toting Trump supporter could commit treason by trying to overthrow the government died by tazing himself in the nuts so long that it caused him to have a heart attack and die.

Police forces across the US need to be investigated.

If anyone wants to see what happens when a police force gets politicized, check out a book from the library on the Weimar Republic.

Or watch Babylon Berlin on Netflix for the cliff notes.

Chicago FOP prez in hot water over his comments over the event

hope it accelerates some reform locally

Chicago FOP prez in hot water over his comments over the event

hope it accelerates some reform locally

Unfortunately it won’t. We will be having this same debate in 40 years with maybe a few incremental improvements along the way. But it needs to move faster.

I’ll be the first to admit that I mostly dismissed warnings about the police from posters like JCAS, MDMH, Strick and PH as hysteria (I’m learning, please forgive me), but you guys are right...between this summer and this week’s bullshit...you guys are spot on.

Comic relief after you read the thread above.

Back