• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

It’s a good and powerful ad.

But it really is a reminder of the power of a lying semi-charismatic conman piece of shit leader and Republican preference for misinformation and disinformation (dishonest propaganda) as a means to power.

Seems like the prosecutor protected the rapist and pressured the victim and her parents into taking a sweetheart deal.

You’re just making this up because you want it to be true. You (and others on here) do this a lot.

I can't imagine Trump actually running for either the House or Senate - he would loathe having to share the spotlight with 434 other Congresspeople or 99 other Senators, and would probably spend most of his time at his golf course (pretty much what he did as POTUS). He wouldn't enjoy being Speaker either, as he has no idea of what the job entails and no ability to guide debate on the floor. He's far more likely to just push for Biden's impeachment from a distance if the GOP wins a House majority in 2022, as they are highly likely to do. I could definitely see Trump resuming his campaign/political rallies as soon as possible, as he just loves the attention and adoration (and sweet donations) he gets from his flock. But if he runs for office again it will be for POTUS and nothing else.

ETA: Not to mention that he will see any political office other than the presidency as a demotion, and thus his ego would never allow it.

Donny Two Scoops would like the idea of being the big boy presiding over the House getting to hammer the gavel

Yes, people on a message board have opinions. Weird that Junebug is taken aback by that. I guess opinions aren’t really a thing in the Republican hive mind.

AP reporting that the Texas Bar Association is investigating TX Attorney General for misconduct pushing the Big Lie.

AP reporting that the Texas Bar Association is investigating TX Attorney General for misconduct pushing the Big Lie.
Lol, that fucking guy was indicted before he was elected and continued to commit crimes throughout his tenure

Unelected officials telling a duly elected Christian that he can't be a lawyer anymore.

The ones most likely to have provided encouragement and assistance.

What, 400 arrests at this point? Nothing to see here.

2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

Mainly just shocked that Cawthorn isn’t on that list.

At this point I'm pretty sure the thread title should be changed to "practice" since something is going to happen again thanks to these great American patriots.

Back