• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Once upon a time long long ago when it was non-supporters and minorities.

ErFB0ByVgAAbICn

spineless gutless wuss president tweets instead of walking about and talking on national TV

i mean, i don't know about the Capitol Police, but imagine they didn't have the resources to control the mob breaking in and im not sure the upper echelon was keen on having American blood spilled throughout the Capitol building.

As to why there wasn't a strong presence on the steps in the first place....who knows

That trump speech is so, so horrible.

i mean, i don't know about the Capitol Police, but imagine they didn't have the resources to control the mob breaking in and im not sure the upper echelon was keen on having American blood spilled throughout the Capitol building.

As to why there wasn't a strong presence on the steps in the first place....who knows

Then what is their job and how are they supposed to do it?

How much do we spend on national defense, and we can’t keep a few thousand nascar fans from breaking into the capitol?

Has anybody checked on the Midwest jam and jelly store owners to see if they’re ok? I’d hate for them to get PTSD from watching this tumult.

Shit will get ugly quick next time the police use force at a BLM or any other left wing protest which we all know will happen again. The police set a really bad precedent here. If there was any time they should use force it's when one of the most important buildings in our government is invaded by people with guns while congress is still inside.

Back