• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Thank god Hillary didn’t win.

omg

lolololololololololololol
dd2cfa32deded43b27d4c933b2a80032.jpg

Elizabeth was not ready for the revolution is the best thing in my life today.

Oh look, the kid I grew up with on my baseball team I haven't talked to in 20 years is apparently a Trumper. Posted pics of friends of his on the capital steps, with the wp sign, saying don't worry it was really antifa we have proof.

Guess Ms Elizabeth could snap into it. That's the type of video that gets you fired in some lines of work. Probably not hers though.

I hope Garland subpoenas Twitter, FB and IG to get the real identities of those who were bragging. GITMO is nice this time of year.

Gaetz is a particularly slimy, mucus coated, piece of shit.

Fuck Republicans for preparing their party for Trump’s assent and even now preferring lies over truth...with great passion. Always either intentionally deceptive or ignorantly misguided passion, sure. But never a lack of passion.

I don’t think the actings count since they are not confirmed by congress.

Acting departmental secretaries have been confirmed by the Senate to a position. Not necessarily the position in which they are acting. They have full authority to perform in the position to which they have been named acting.

Joe Scarborough dropping the F-bomb on live tv this morning. Very appropriate.

Thank god those heroic voters saved us from a Hillary Clinton presidency in 2016. Could you imagine the horror of those 4 years. Thank you for your service, you brave patriots too afraid to admit who you voted for.

Speaking of, I guess he has to lock her up soon since he’s running out of time.

Back