• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I’ve had this thought too. Had they been really savvy they could’ve planted bombs, cameras, listening devices, they could have stolen even more data, the list goes on.

I’ve had this thought too. Had they been really savvy they could’ve planted bombs, cameras, listening devices, they could have stolen even more data, the list goes on.

Same thing as BLM protests though.

Yeah you wouldn't have needed very many trained terrorist/foreign assets, with no qualms about killing, within the mob to do some serious damage.

Any embassy that didn't immediately send agents to join the mob done fucked up. All they would need are some USB drives to sprinkle around offices, phone chargers to swap out, etc. Hell, even just being able to take photos of the interior of certain parts of the Capitol is a huge security risk. They're going to have to replace every computer, phone, surge protector, charger, etc. in there.

Yeah, so it seems like the people that stormed the capitol in a failed coup have not really learned anything and those identified and arrested need to be hit with some serious penalties. That includes pretty much any single person captured on video. Like 1,000s

Yeah, so it seems like the people that stormed the capitol in a failed coup have not really learned anything and those identified and arrested need to be hit with some serious penalties. That includes pretty much any single person captured on video. Like 1,000s

EGxXTuNWwAEeQKr.jpg

I seem to remember Fox getting some really bunched undies because libs said mean things to Sarah "The Hut" Sanders.

96c760e6b5e2a6724ec2d0f45f4b6c7a.jpg

Fucking disgusting. The mob wanted to overturn the election just like McCarthy wanted. You don’t get to just act like you had nothing to do with the officer getting killed.

Last edited:
96c760e6b5e2a6724ec2d0f45f4b6c7a.jpg

Fucking disgusting. The mob wanted to overturn the election just like McCarthy wanted. You don’t get to just act like you had nothing to do with the officer getting killed.

Problem is none of them want to be harassed by the loons at the airport for the rest of their lives. The country's just fucked at this point unless Fox News decides to un fuck it.

A West Virginia state legislator has been arrested for "entering a restricted area" which I'm guessing is not heavily punishable.

God, they're all just so fucking stupid. By far the worst thing about social media is giving stupid people a forum to meet other stupid people where they tell each other they're not actually stupid.

Back