• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Saw a kid I went to HS with post a pic of some friends at the Capitol yesterday, and notice the pic was taken down today. He seems a bit right wing. checked out his wife's FB and holy shit just posting 100's of pics daily of right wing crap. Got me to thinking, how many of these people are there out there? I mean most all of us are addicted to these boards to some extent, how many people out there are straight up addicted to right wing social media?

Husband and wife. Cop Couple Cops to Coup.

Ted,

The only reasons to defend these insurrectionists are if you are one or sympathize with them. Which one is it?

Ted,

The only reasons to defend these insurrectionists are if you are one or sympathize with them. Which one is it?

Ted also called those who stormed the Capitol terrorists. Now he's gone and pissed off his core supporters. What the fuck is he doing?

I’m assuming the mods have turned over all of Brads information and he has arrested for storming the capitol.

45% is more than enough to win Trump the nomination in 2024

Oh yeah. I do think this has cost him some support among his base, but overall at least half of Republicans still love him and will stick with him no matter what (and saying it is 50% is probably too low). For many of these people the attack on the Capitol was the fulfillment of their wildest dreams. If you hate the federal government and literally see it as the enemy that is the cause of whatever failures you've had in life and that it's oppressing you, watching your MAGA brothers and sisters storming the Capitol and members of Congress scurrying and hiding in fear is no doubt thrilling. They're sick and brainwashed by Dear Leader and decades of right-wing media propaganda, but that's where we are.

I'm not exactly sure how this works. Apparently, Parler is housed in the Apple App Store. If they are truly on Apple's server and Apple bans them and takes them off that server, will that info and site still exist? Will it still be usable? Will they have to go to another hosting service?

In the arena of you can't make the best shit up and karma, a Georgia woman was trampled to death at the Capitol. There are pictures of her before that holding and waving a banner that said, "Don't Tread on Me."

Back