• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Rolling Stone reported on Sunday that two organizers of the Jan. 6 protests have told congressional investigators that “multiple members of Congress were intimately involved in planning both Trump’s efforts to overturn his election loss and the Jan. 6 events that turned violent.”

Rolling Stone said the organizers, speaking anonymously, named seven Republican members of Congress who joined, either directly or through their staffers, in the effort to overturn the election. Republican North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn was among those named.

I guess ignorance is bliss? This lady is a Wingnut.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Uses Declaration of Independence to Defend Violent Capitol Riot
Republicans have long been trying to thread the needle of defending the Jan. 6 rally to protest the 2020 election results while trying to wash their hands of any culpability for the violent riot at the Capitol that followed. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) isn’t splitting hairs. During an appearance on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast on Tuesday, Greene cited the Declaration of Independence to defend the actual insurrection, the one in which hundreds of Trump supporters broke into the Capitol, resulting in five deaths and dozens of injuries.

“Jan. 6 was just a riot,” Greene said, implying the violent attempt to overthrow American democracy paled in significance to the “lies of BlueAnon” and the media, which she said would do anything to cause her to be killed. Never mind the actual lies about the 2020 election results that led to the storming of the Capitol that put the lives of her colleagues in danger on Jan. 6.
If you think about what our Declaration of Independence says, it says to overthrow tyrants,” Greene continued in defense of the riot. “There is a clear difference between Jan. 6 and the Marxist, Communist revolution, the Antifa, BLM, Democrat ground troops waged on the American people in 2020.”

I see the narrative is going to change for them once again.

I just got suspended by twitter for calling her a wench.

They suspended me mid summer for a week for saying she was a danger to public health as well.

Who knew that Candace was some sort of protected person on there...

I just got suspended by twitter for calling her a wench.

They suspended me mid summer for a week for saying she was a danger to public health as well.

Who knew that Candace was some sort of protected person on there...

cancel culture came for LK

LK was trying to cancel poor Candace.

LK was trying to cancel poor Candace.

Here's what twitter sent me, LOL.

Hello ****,

Your account, ****** has been suspended for violating the Twitter Rules.

Specifically, for:

Violating our rules against hateful conduct.
You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
@*******
@RealCandaceO Update: you're still a miserable wench who is a danger to public health and should be called out for it every chance possible.

Note that if you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts. If you wish to appeal this suspension, please contact our support team.

Beats me. I've said way worse and not been suspended before. 🤷‍♂️

If you need an expert to tell Twitter that historically a "wench" can be either a man or a woman, I volunteer.

Last time I called her a cunt. Probably earned it that time.

Still suspended. Maybe I should go and spout anti-vax nonsense instead next time if I want to be safe.

Back