• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

warrant leaked. several TS boxes removed.

charges on the warrant

several boxes of planted evidence removed. when do we move onto the "Yeah he had top secret info, so what?" defense.

I've watched more CNN this week than in the last year. There goes any last minute attempts to get real work done on a Friday.

Well, I'll be. Trump isn't objecting.

Why not release it on Monday then?

He couldn’t really object. They had no argument and they’ll look weak.

Do we have a "Trump Mishandles Classified Documents" thread? I thought we did.

notable that when Trump leaked the warrant to Breitbart and Fox News he didn't redact the agents' names when the officially unsealed warrant will

Remember when it was just “light treason” and now it’s just “classified nuclear weapons documents in a hotel.” Why can’t they just leave this guy alone and let him hang with the Russians and Saudi’s in peace.

Its just a little light espionage now.

Last edited:
Must be an easy job to pose as a serious journalist like Solomon does and just completely make shit up. I mean, really, come up with a better lie than Trump loved to take home documents to read at night.

Has there ever been a more despicable human elected POTUS?

I doubt it.

And Republicans with ever fewer exceptions, can’t get enough of him and rush to his defense. Dumbasses.

Turn yourself in and stop pouring gasoline.

I would imagine threatening the FBI isn't going to work out well for some of these folks

Back