Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1777

Thread: 2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Yes that piece was really out of character for the hard-hitting investigative journalism pieces CBS Sunday Morning is usually known for.

Pieces like:

James Brolin on love of work, and love of Barbra

Minnesota State Fair butter sculptor ends her half-century run
    A genre curated by Charles Kuralt !

Dickie Hemric
    Republicans be like…

I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Republicans be like…

just as long as they can own libs and keep women in their place

A partisan review of the 2020 election results in Maricopa County, Arizona, confirmed that President Joe Biden won, county officials said Thursday.

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to review the 2020 presidential election in Arizona.

Republican lawmakers and other officials in Arizona have challenged Biden's victory there, targeting Maricopa, the state's most populous county. The review was delayed last month after several members of the Cyber Ninjas team, including its CEO, tested positive for Covid-19.

The full findings are scheduled to be released Friday in the state Senate. NBC affiliate KPNX of Phoenix said that it obtained a copy of the report and that the review widens Biden's victory margin by 360 votes.

County officials did not release the draft.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican who ordered the election review, did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday night. She told KPNX that "we will all find out tomorrow" about the contents of the report, but said "there is a lot of information you all need to see."

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers said the board would likely be accused of not cooperating or "failing to fill holes in the knowledge of the Senate's chosen contractor."

"How could we cooperate with an inquiry that was led by people who have no idea how to run any election, let alone one in the second largest voting district in the United States?" he asked.
    “I like the Deacs and I cannot lie”

Sounds like someone got scared about joining a lawsuit by dominion voting systems. I bet they got paid up front.

Cyber Ninjas
    “I like the Deacs and I cannot lie”

Powell sounds like she must be the mom of that Theranos lady.

I disagree with you
    lol we're so fucked

Jh is giddy at the thought of permanent Republican control

Look, no Republicans want Trump involved in politics because they have strong morals.

But, if Trump being involved in politics gets them control, they’re ok with it. Because their lust for power outweighs their morals.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Look, no Republicans want Trump involved in politics because they have strong morals.

But, if Trump being involved in politics gets them control, they’re ok with it. Because their lust for power outweighs their morals.
    Change it to Democrats and Hillary and you have the same dilemma.