• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Alas, I spend most of my time sober. You and the lot who overuse this joke often without facts are cursed with being idiots 24/7.

12 hours and a minute a day of sobriety is nothing to brag about.

Learning the difference between most and majority would behoove a professor. I'll put you with the idiots.

Most is a less specific synonym of majority. Majority can only be used when the thing being describe is a countable quantity, where as most can be use in countable and uncountable contexts.

Thanks for the clarification. So center is saying his drinking is uncountable.

What looks particularly bad for those reps is the two people who are talking are true believers and actually thought they were doing the right thing for democracy. They make good “victims” despite clearly being dumb as shit to think there was actual “evidence” that was going to change the results. They were patsies.

Pure insanity. Somehow I don't think those 700,000+ covid victims would agree with you on this pandemic being merely a "fear campaign", Candace. But you really showed that virus who is in charge!

Last edited:
Back