• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Yeah having three passports isn’t that crazy. Your personal passport, secondary personal passport for visa purposes, and government diplomatic passport.

seems like the expired one would be the diplomatic one since he's a private citizen? or do presidents get to use those for a prolonged period? I know you can have dual passports if you go to Israel and countries that wouldn't admit you for having an Israeli stamp, but would assume a diplomatic passport supersedes that since obviously they'd know when he went to Israel.

Official is different from Diplomatic. You don't get immunity with an official passport, but it still allows you to travel on government business. So like there are certain countries we as US citizens cant go to on our personal passports, but you can on official government passports. I don't think Presidents get diplomatic immunity, hence he wouldn't have a Dip passport, but he would still have an official government passport. My Dip passport is still good even though I am back stateside, so I would assume its his old personal passport that is expired.

If true, so far the only people who are not being allowed to fly out the country are Trump, Tom Barrack, Giuliani and Manafort.

It's funny to me that they wanted a "political outsider" and then get furious when said outsider either doesn't understand the laws associated with the office or chose to ignore them. There is a reason why most politicians are lawyers. If they're not, then they're usually smart enough to listen to their counsel. Trump is neither, hence why he has brought about unprecedented actions.

Who is “they?” Republicans wanted an outsider and they’re furious at law enforcement for trying to hold him to the law.

It's funny to me that they wanted a "political outsider" and then get furious when said outsider either doesn't understand the laws associated with the office or chose to ignore them. There is a reason why most politicians are lawyers. If they're not, then they're usually smart enough to listen to their counsel. Trump is neither, hence why he has brought about unprecedented actions.

“They” are mad at whatever they’re told to be mad at. Nothing more, nothing less.

Li'l donnie jenius doesn't need a passport to get into Russia. Stevie Segal will sneak him in on a private plane.

wonder if a regular president (not a treason filled insurrectionist) has to show his passport and get it stamped when he travels to a foreign country? Or do they just hop off Air force one and no one bothers checking their ID because they are the most famous person on the planet.

wonder if a regular president (not a treason filled insurrectionist) has to show his passport and get it stamped when he travels to a foreign country? Or do they just hop off Air force one and no one bothers checking their ID because they are the most famous person on the planet.

They do get stamped and they have to clear customs. The only head of state I know without a passport is Queen Elizabeth, as all passports are given in her name, so they thought it would be redundant for her to have one.

They do get stamped and they have to clear customs. The only head of state I know without a passport is Queen Elizabeth, as all passports are given in her name, so they thought it would be redundant for her to have one.

Would be funny though if she tried to enter a non Commonwealth nation and they were like sorry lady, rules are rules. No one enters without a passport.

Are you guys seriously responding here to a Trump social media post as though he is telling the truth? I mean seriously?

I think it's a pretty good excuse for the propaganda machine, unless there's nuclear shit in there.

Back