• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ Duke - Noon Saturday ACCN

I love Antonio. The Kyle Korver of the ACC.

Regardless of the results, which will clearly be poor this year, the coaching impact is sooo obvious on both ends.

keeper missing out on his 52nd WF game in Cameron. 26 here.

Does williamson remind anyone else of taron Downey?

Did this dude just think Arnold Palmer was golfing at Wake in 1906?

Gotta be weird to play in an empty Cameron - goes from being one of the most intense fan atmospheres in sports to one of the shittiest middle-school-sized field houses anyone will play in all year.

This.

Cameron Indoor is a shithole. Hallowed my ass. There are a bunch of beautiful old buildings in the world, Cameron isn’t one of them.

Massoud is just so awkward at anything other than a spot-up 3.

Remember when Wendell Moore was like an all universe recruit.

I swear, at first glance I thought this was a women's game. I was so pissed.

Yep. But that spot up 3 is money.

Definitely. Great role player, I just think most of us were hoping for a little more development in his overall game.

Whitt is potential in a nutshell. So many flashes of brilliance and so many he’s been here 10 minutes type mistakes.

Ugh, we force the loose ball on defense and it bounces to a Duke player for a 3 point play, then Whitt has the alley-oop but shoots it instead and commits the charge. 5 point swing to close out the half, but still a lot more fun to watch.

We're going to be so damn good when recruiting catches up.

Thank God for competitive basketball. We might not win but at least opponents have to break a sweat to beat us.

Back