• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ Duke - Noon Saturday ACCN

And K can't cuss out the officials and throw massive hissy fits without it being picked up on a mic.

Manning would have thrived in these empty stadiums with his telepathic approach to coaching.

If this were true manning would have been undefeated in the Joel.

Forgot about the game just tuned in. Guess they kept it close in the first half. dukes uniforms are absolutely fucking ugly.

This.

Cameron Indoor is a shithole. Hallowed my ass. There are a bunch of beautiful old buildings in the world, Cameron isn’t one of them.

Couldn't disagree more. I love an empty Cameron. It is the definition of hallowed sports venues. We need it. The hatred towards Duke among my fellow Wake fans is so often just jealousy. Let's follow their gameplan and start winning.

Decent first half. Deacs getting beat in the stats but have managed to keep it close. The energy is there on both ends but the details are lacking.

Couldn't disagree more. I love an empty Cameron. It is the definition of hallowed sports venues. We need it. The hatred towards Duke among my fellow Wake fans is so often just jealousy. Let's follow their gameplan and start winning.

This isn’t really responding to the other post. Fenway Park is also a “hallowed sports venue” as well as a shithole.

DR, I assume you would agree that their unis today are not something to emulate though.

when did duke get a monorail

Oh yeah, I think he’s gonna be really good. It’ll be fun to see where he is this time next year.

Man how wild would it be if we pull the upset in Forbes' first game against Duke, and first win in Cameron since 1997. That's be a weekend maker.

Jalen Johnson has piss poor awareness. Might be a good dude but I'm not a fan of his game.

Cool that you disagree but MY opinion is it’s a dump. Not jealous, just calling it like I see it.

I've been to everything from concerts to ball games to even broadcasting games and Cameron is a hole. It's not "hallowed". The Palestra is hallowed. Hinkle is hallowed. Assembly Hall is hallowed.

Back