• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ Duke - Noon Saturday ACCN

DR, I assume you would agree that their unis today are not something to emulate though.

Hey all, let's keep doing in the Wake Forest lazy, polo shirt, don't ruffle feathers, 15K civic arena way. It's been a great 20 years of you all disagreeing with me. Worked out wonderfully!

I like what I’m seeing. Deacs playing tough.

At first it was a “What the heck Jamie Luckie??!?!1/!?” that turned into a “oh, yeah, that’s a T.”

Hey all, let's keep doing in the Wake Forest lazy, polo shirt, don't ruffle feathers, 15K civic arena way. It's been a great 20 years of you all disagreeing with me. Worked out wonderfully!

nice to see you've come to the thread to start some shit

Wait, hold up. You LIKE the gray and blue with gold trim look? I’m ok with their whites, their blues, and even their black unis. But you’re gonna defend these unis? Really?

One thing the coaches to work on is to have Whitt and Massoud keep their dribbles close to their body. Each gets raked a couple times a game. It also slows them down on drives.

Wait, hold up. You LIKE the gray and blue with gold trim look? I’m ok with their whites, their blues, and even their black unis. But you’re gonna defend these unis? Really?

He's trolling

We’re not a particularly good team, but it’s so much fun watching our progress so far this year. It would be nice to hold on and win this game, but we went from one good half at UVA to 3/4 of a good game here.

We look good when we move the ball. We look worse when someone tries to do it all themselves.

Is Whitt honestly our best option at PG or is this a long term play for Forbes? He does not look like he belongs in the ACC. Great to see the fight out of this team though.

Is Whitt honestly our best option at PG or is this a long term play for Forbes? He does not look like he belongs in the ACC. Great to see the fight out of this team though.

I think we have a couple of good ones coming next year. UK, SC guys

Coach k court looks like those weird rubbery shitty courts that they put in rec centers in the 80s.

Huh? He’s a bright spot out there, TBH.

Talent is on the way. Forbes will have us as a perennial top-5 ACC team once he gets his guys. Unfortunately we are forced to play a bunch of guys who shouldn't be on an ACC court.

Back