• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ Duke - Noon Saturday ACCN

Also, Ish is incredibly soft. I’m glad he can shoot or whatever, but he’s a net loss on the defensive end.

Why does this commentator keep saying we are a good defensive rebounding team? Is that even true statistically? It’s certainly not true if you just watch the team.

Is Whitt honestly our best option at PG or is this a long term play for Forbes? He does not look like he belongs in the ACC. Great to see the fight out of this team though.

You may not have heard that he was just in high school a few days ago.

I don’t know that he’s better than Williamson or Neath right now but the best possible play from this team will be with Whitt in the lineup. He has the highest game to game ceiling and long term ceiling on the roster.

Wait, hold up. You LIKE the gray and blue with gold trim look? I’m ok with their whites, their blues, and even their black unis. But you’re gonna defend these unis? Really?
We looked it up, says this uni is to honor coach k and his wife and the gold trim is to honor coach k’s success as coach of USA basketball. That is story but they still are not that good, and Cameron has some history but is still a cramped firetrap of an arena.

Ody seems to be the only Manning guy who has really bought in to the system. Even when Massoud and Mucius are shooting well, they still look like they’re playing hero ball. And Neath...well idk wtf he’s been doing.

Pretty obvious that we are bad at defensive rebounding and are undersized. Forbes will eventually fix both.

We would lose this game by 20+ with Manning.

Neath losing massive minutes. I'm hard-pressed to believe he won't transfer.

We looked it up, says this uni is to honor coach k and his wife and the gold trim is to honor coach k’s success as coach of USA basketball. That is story but they still are not that good, and Cameron has some history but is still a cramped firetrap of an arena.

They might have come up with some justification for the unis, but that doesn’t change the ugly factor.

Blue and white is a fine color scheme. They have established black as a third/alternate. Just wear one of those.

These unis look like Georgetown rejects that they found in a recycling bin.

Deacs are a step slow everywhere. Lack of rebounding killing them. Ball movement has disappeared. Team needs an offensive lift from someone, somewhere.

The one thing that has consistently killed us against Duke over the years is those second and third shots from the offensive glass.

You may not have heard that he was just in high school a few days ago.

I don’t know that he’s better than Williamson or Neath right now but the best possible play from this team will be with Whitt in the lineup. He has the highest game to game ceiling and long term ceiling on the roster.

I love it honestly. Forbes clearly thinking long term. It’s a pandemic throwaway season so he’s getting Whitt tons of playing time with zero lost eligibility. Love Williamson as our backup or second ball handler though.

Lol at calling that offensive foul on Ody. Duke does that 10-15 times per game.

That same play was not a foul on that end in the first half.

This season is gravy. Give Whitt his run. Man I am excited about where we are heading.

Hey all, let's keep doing in the Wake Forest lazy, polo shirt, don't ruffle feathers, 15K civic arena way. It's been a great 20 years of you all disagreeing with me. Worked out wonderfully!

Nothing I like better than a Wake fan coming on here to spout pro-Duke BS while we are losing a basketball game to Duke. Really makes my day every time.

Have to say I hate Duke. So much smugness.

Forbes has these guys improving radically.

Again I hate Duke.

Also Matthew Hurt can suck it.

Like what I see. Improving every game. Future is bright under Forbes

Nothing I like better than a Wake fan coming on here to spout pro-Duke BS while we are losing a basketball game to Duke. Really makes my day every time.

So, you have a problem with the truth? Everything that donaldross has said about this in the last 20 years has been the absolute truth.

Back