• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

Mitch McConnell: Savior of the Republic

I doubt this would have much of an effect on directly removing Congressmen unless they physically acted in the riot and looting, though attending/participating in the rally beforehand would be a red flag. This is more of a warning shot to tamp down any further talk and/or a back door to stopping Trump from running if nothing else works.

I doubt this would have much of an effect on directly removing Congressmen unless they physically acted in the riot and looting, though attending/participating in the rally beforehand would be a red flag. This is more of a warning shot to tamp down any further talk and/or a back door to stopping Trump from running if nothing else works.

Yeah, it's fanciful to think Cruz and Hawley are going to be removed. Brooks and Gohmert, maybe, but, even with them, it seems like a censure is more likely.

Fox News running with front page - center McConnell being done with Trump

I'm guessing the prospects of all the corporate sponsors not funding campaigns for people who voted to not certify the election is what's motivating McConnell, in addition to losing the Senate

Yeah, it's fanciful to think Cruz and Hawley are going to be removed. Brooks and Gohmert, maybe, but, even with them, it seems like a censure is more likely.

merlin_177381951_fa1f4acb-63eb-41f1-b794-32128f622aa1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Honestly surprised she didn't delete this days ago:

He lies in the first two words of the letter. That’s quite the start.

I'm sure you mean "Every American," and you are right, but it's funny that your comment could be interpreted to mean "The Honorable" before "Nancy Pelosi."

Back