• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

I'm sure you mean "Every American," and you are right, but it's funny that your comment could be interpreted to mean "The Honorable" before "Nancy Pelosi."

I’ll concede both points.

It’s pretty stupid to say every American was shocked when hundreds of Americans were beating in the door.

Lindsey Graham said, "Count me out". When was that, Friday?

Lindsey Graham today:

Yet another slimy, values-free Republican who had a credible, competent opponent who gave the voters in SC a real choice in November and still got reelected by a comfortable margin. Sometimes voters really do get the government they deserve.

Fox News running with front page - center McConnell being done with Trump

They've also got an article entitled "Big Dems in Little China" accusing various Dems of cozying up to the Chinese Communist Party and Government. Not too hard to see the connection they're trying to make.

I wonder if Pence would get the Presidential pension and lifetime Secret Service protection

Who cares, look at all the money we will be saving from social security and Medicare payments to all these old people who are dying from Covid. trump’s plan all along.

They really are like a bunch of spoiled kids. Trump has shown them just how much they can get away with, and they're taking full advantage of it. The notion that they stand for law and order is a joke. That now applies to others (especially Democrats and minorities), but not to them.

I’ll concede both points.

It’s pretty stupid to say every American was shocked when hundreds of Americans were beating in the door.

And Pence also continues the whole "let's focus on uniting the country" bullshit line the GOP has been spreading since the attack. Uniting the Country = Getting Off Scot-Free for what happened last week.

And Pence also continues the whole "let's focus on uniting the country" bullshit line the GOP has been spreading since the attack. Uniting the Country = Getting Off Scot-Free for what happened last week.

They wanted to hang you, Mike.

Who cares, look at all the money we will be saving from social security and Medicare payments to all these old people who are dying from Covid. trump’s plan all along.

$220,000+ for life and protection from the crazies that want to hang him might motivate a person to do the right thing.

$220,000+ for life and protection from the crazies that want to hang him might motivate a person to do the right thing.

It can be revoked. It's not in the Constitution. I think the law was passed in 1958 or so.

Guess who would be leading the charge for revoking Trump's money, privileges and security group?

My Answer- The Secret Service - They don't want live in a NY State prison to protect him.

These people love cops and want to hug and kiss them until they’re slightly inconvenienced.

It can be revoked. It's not in the Constitution. I think the law was passed in 1958 or so.

Guess who would be leading the charge for revoking Trump's money, privileges and security group?

My Answer- The Secret Service - They don't want live in a NY State prison to protect him.

RJ, I meant motivation for VP Pence to assist in removing Trump so he could become POTUS and get rewarded bigly for a few days of service

so a law and order congresional representative with the legal right to carry a weapon in dc and the capital won't follow the rules to walk through the metal detector and notify security that she is carrying. nothing to see here.

Back