• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

that dude from florida is a nutjob

I feel so blessed he represents my hometown district and then my current representative is the lovely Madison Cawthorn.

I've said this before, but fun fact: Gaetz's family owns the house that Jim Carey's character lived in in the Truman show.

Hahah Lauren Boebert attempting to clap and shake her head in agreement as Kevin McCarthy gives thanks to the Capitol Police. What a joke.

Seriously. The Squad has been getting these death threats for two years, and there is no evidence that it has compromised their vote.

And they all get so engorged over the idea that they get to carry their guns around and protect their families, you'd think they'd welcome the chance. But no, they're just wimps.

boebert is such a sham. infuriating person. stop equating 1/6 to the summer protests. scum.

And they all get so engorged over the idea that they get to carry their guns around and protect their families, you'd think they'd welcome the chance. But no, they're just wimps.

love to carry their guns to protect themselves, but don't wear masks because they don't live in fear

The fact that Gym Jordan is a GOP Congressman tells you all you need to know about the morals of a majority of the Republican base. They are bigoted scumbags who will gladly overlook any transgressions and elect whomever they think best sticks it to the Libs.

Don Jr is way too big of a puss to pull that off (not a good sign when your GF has a bigger personality than you) and Hawley and Cruz are too big of dorks. If it is not Trump in 2024 it will be someone similar with a misogynistic WWE personality. The Republican base eats that stupid shit up. Maybe DeSantis? He's trying to pull off that schtick now. Could also see Noem or another Palin wannabe if Kamala is the Dem nominee. The only way the Pubs nominate a women is if her opponent is also a woman.

DeSantis isn't trying to pull of a "misogynistic WWE personality." He has no personality. He's just a feckless Trump follower. That's how he beat a much more established candidate in the GOP primary and how he won a close general election. And that's his plan for winning in 2022.

More evidence that Mitch just supports impeachment as a way to gum up the works for Biden's administration. Typically, the Senate would be meeting with cabinet nominees. Mitch is refusing to do the basic work. There aren't going to be any cabinet nominees approved within Biden's first days.

This lady is angry that impeachment has cut her vacation short.

Remember folks, the Republican Party is ready to move on from donald trump.

There’s also just not enough time to do it, says the party they got a justice seated on the Supreme Court in two weeks.

Did that guy seriously say the people that came out on 1/6 were scared of losing manufacturing jobs?

DeSantis isn't trying to pull of a "misogynistic WWE personality." He has no personality. He's just a feckless Trump follower. That's how he beat a much more established candidate in the GOP primary and how he won a close general election. And that's his plan for winning in 2022.

More evidence that Mitch just supports impeachment as a way to gum up the works for Biden's administration. Typically, the Senate would be meeting with cabinet nominees. Mitch is refusing to do the basic work. There aren't going to be any cabinet nominees approved within Biden's first days.

Andrew Weissman was on the tele yesterday arguing that it might be best to to have the House impeach now and then wait until after Biden's first 100 days are complete to begin the Senate trial.

McConnell not planning to reconvene the Senate for impeachment trial.

It might could be more like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Let's have a lengthy trial after Biden takes office. That way we prevent Trump from holding future office, and we put Biden's appointments on the slow train. I would expect nothing less. That said, if the senate does convict and prevent Trump from running in the future, I'll take it even though it means holding up Biden's appointments for a week or 2. Preventing Trump from a future killing of our republic is worth it.

Back