• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

The only way I could see waiting to convict would be if Senate Dems had evidence that an investigation of 1/6 would implicate Trump and Republicans in Congress in the insurrection plot. Otherwise, it makes more sense to do it and get it over with.

I hope Biden has the balls to go on national TV from the Oval to hold McConnell accountable.

Hahah Lauren Boebert attempting to clap and shake her head in agreement as Kevin McCarthy gives thanks to the Capitol Police. What a joke.

Whats the deal with her. Are they going to allow her to carry within the House Chambers?

One of these people seriously said “two wrongs don’t make a right” as an argument against impeachment. They are little operating on a kindergarten level.

Brad is back! Missed you and your whatabouts!

If Waters was wrong, then Trump is like a bazillion times worse, right Brad? Makes you wonder. PS: I did my own research and IT'S TRue! Be a true PAtRIoT and Like And SHARE

Brad is back! Missed you and your whatabouts!

If Waters was wrong, then Trump is like a bazillion times worse, right Brad? Makes you wonder. PS: I did my own research and IT'S TRue! Be a true PAtRIoT and Like And SHARE

Also note that you can't spell "patriot" without "riot."

gotta love Marjorie Taylor Greene wearing a mask that says Censored while she speaks on the floor of the US House of Representatives with the full, unedited remarks broadcast on national TV

Stolen from the twitters- what are y'alls thoughts on a hypothetical deal where the Senate convicts Trump and bars him from running for office in exchange for a Biden pardon of Trump?

I say hell no, but am curious what others think.

Stolen from the twitters- what are y'alls thoughts on a hypothetical deal where the Senate convicts Trump and bars him from running for office in exchange for a Biden pardon of Trump?

Fuck that. No half measures. This just lays out a precedent for the next fascist to get away with actions even more reprehensible than what we've seen the past four years.

Fine by me.

Fuck that. No half measures. This just lays out a precedent for the next fascist to get away with actions even more reprehensible than what we've seen the past four years.

You can't pardon in cases of impeachment, so you mean a pardon for all the other crimes? Hell 2 da naw!

You can't pardon in cases of impeachment, so you mean a pardon for all the other crimes? Hell 2 da naw!

That's how I read it too. Basically a trade off of getting off the hook for any federal crimes he has or might have committed in exchange for being barred from running from federal office in the future. If given the choice, Trump would probably beg for this.

It's basically saying, "Hey, you won't be held accountable if you just go away."

What on earth are Republicans prevented from saying? They have at least three networks solely devoted to their cause.

Free speech is NOT the same as freedom from being fact checked or facing popular blowback for their abhorrent views.

yeah but you have Communist companies like, uh, Facebook and Amazon run by a couple of the richest guys in the world censoring them !

What on earth are Republicans prevented from saying? They have at least three networks solely devoted to their cause.

Free speech is NOT the same as freedom from being fact checked or facing popular blowback for their abhorrent views.

Whaaaaaaat?!? But muh freedoms!

Back