• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

So...what sites are recommended for obtaining reasonably honest reporting?

It takes a real nuanced conservative intellect to post CHICAGO!!!!!111111!!!!

The Federalist I'm familiar with, although I have not read an article from the Federalist in at least 6 months or more. I've never heard of the other two sites you mention.

Well it's certainly strange at how nearly all of your talking points are strikingly similar to what is posted on said sites and others. But if you want to claim credit for thinking up most of what you spew yourself, by all means go ahead and do so.

Isn't this just typical leftism. Lefties get their ideas from a couple of - let me say this charitably - more than dubious sites, and so presume that everyone else must be doing the same. If you want to understand what is happening around you, you will just have to jettison your lubish assumptions. Until you do, you will wake up every morning in lubish Groundhog's Day, forever and ever.

Btw, when Barca asserts that an entire political party and anyone who votes for them are bad people you say this is how nazism starts and is the first step towards the holocaust...So what is it when you claim an entire political group are mindless idiots?

Sailor is definitely one of those people that believes they are doing their own “research” while blissfully unaware they are consuming carefully curated material based off of advanced algorithms. That’s why his talking points mirror exactly what right wing media spits out even if he truthfully claims he doesn’t engage the usual right wind media spheres (a dubious claim)

Sailor is one of my dumb students who posts clearly plagiarized online content and doesn’t realize that all I have to do is Google those suspicious phrases and ... boom busted.

My Fox News obsessed geriatric mother dies the same thing and it’s just adorable.

It's blatantly obvious Sailor is just parroting right wing fear mongering media garbage when he talks about Chicago being a "death cult", whatever that means. Bitch, Chicago isn't even in the top 25 in murder rate or violent crime rate in the country.

Btw, when Barca asserts that an entire political party and anyone who votes for them are bad people you say this is how nazism starts and is the first step towards the holocaust...So what is it when you claim an entire political group are mindless idiots?

I'd rather be a mindless an idiot than a bad person

I'd rather be a mindless an idiot than a bad person

QuickVibrantBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

So...what sites are recommended for obtaining reasonably honest reporting?

You'll just have to look around. In general, most sites are pretty bad. But be forewarned: until you ditch the ideology that possesses you, you'll just remain confused, even when you think that you are not.

Back