• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

the words in the article were identified as not mine, but those of another, by being placed in a box

what in the article is untrue?

Do you know how to include links? That's the standard practice when quoting from a source. I can help you with simple, easy to understand, directions if you don't.

I wonder if there were any significant differences between the recent DC rioting and the 2011 Madison, Wisconsin protest?

If only I knew of a way to try and answer this question.

So now that Biden has a press secretary/office that is providing daily briefings and readouts someone told trump "I've got an idea. you should do a readout from the Mccarthy ball tickle session!"

It continues to be fascinating listening to those Republicans who keep insisting that somehow Donald Trump is just going to go away and the GOP will return to normal. This is the new "normal" for them. Only 10 House Republicans had the guts to vote for impeachment, which means they are the anti-Trump "traditional" Republicans that people have kept saying would regain control the party once Trump was gone. And those 10 Republicans are in the process of being written out of the party, while genuine nutcases like Greene and Boebert and Cawthorne are becoming the new face of the GOP. There is no going back - they are much closer to being the party of Greene and Cawthorne and Hawley than they are the party of Romney or Liz Cheney. And most Congressional Republicans know it, which is why they're so craven and will never stand up and speak out.

No one wants to defend this fuck but virtually half the jury will vote to acquit no questions asked

Btw, when Barca asserts that an entire political party and anyone who votes for them are bad people you say this is how nazism starts and is the first step towards the holocaust...So what is it when you claim an entire political group are mindless idiots?

And if you assert that about Nazis, then who gets the credit for starting Nazism?!?

I mean, why does Trump even need lawyers for this? Let the house managers do their part, then have Trump himself give a word salad non sense diatribe and the same 45 senators will acquit no matter what.

Back