• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

That article does not mention the failure to pay up front. It says there was a disagreement over the amount of the fee.

In any event, the title and first line of that article say it all. The driving factor was a difference in strategy. Perhaps there was also a disagreement over the fee, but that was ancillary to the strategy dispute.

Aren't you a lawyer?

Shut your filthy mouth. I only applied to Duke so I could turn them down.

Interesting development! I was convinced your law degree was from duke. Apologies.

Still shouldn't have applied though.

Interesting development! I was convinced your law degree was from duke. Apologies.

Still shouldn't have applied though.

No worries. I think you may be thinking of 2&2.

Applying was actually one of the best decisions of my life. The application was free, so I didn't give them any money. They ended up giving me a full ride, which I leveraged to get more scholarship money at a school where I didn't have to take a shower after graduating and I got to turn them down. It was a win-win.

I do love the idea of wakephan keeping a careful list of every poster with a Duke degree so he can strategically deploy that information when needed.

Here's a question:

Would Trump rather be convicted, removed and banned from office or held civilly responsible for the costs of repairing the Capitol, paying the victims and the families of those killed (and selling Trump holdings to do so)?

I do love the idea of wakephan keeping a careful list of every poster with a Duke degree so he can strategically deploy that information when needed.
Not careful enough, it seems. Junebug has a has a dukie-like arrogance about him, but it's also possible all lawyers write like that in public forums.

Count me astonished if 2&2 has a law degree. That dude can hardly string together two sentences that make sense. Sailor has a phd though, so maybe advanced degrees (or message boards) don't tell us everything

Last edited:
Not careful enough, it seems. Junebug has a has a dukie-like arrogance about him, but it's also possible all lawyers write like that in public forums.

Count me astonished if 2&2 has a law degree. That dude can hardly string together two sentences that make sense. Sailor has a phd though, so maybe advanced degrees (or message boards) don't tell us everything

This post has just sent me into a depression spiral that I will be unlikely to emerge from for a week or two. Holy shit, what have I done with my life?

What's sailor's field?

There is no phucking way Sailor has a PhD.

Sailor's phd is supposedly from Carolina. Gorka's is rather suspect. If I recall correctly several of his committee members only had BAs.

I think sailor lives in Hungary though, and that's where Gorka got his graduate degrees. So maybe you're on to something

I think sailor is lying his miserable ass off.

I’m pretty convinced Sailor just teaches English as a second language.

I know a few folks who have earned PhD or MD degrees that are at least as lost as sailor when it comes to politics. It seems possible to be fairly intelligent and even quite competent in some areas and deceived to the point of lunacy in others. Even to the point of being fairly passionate Trump supporters, etc.

I don’t really know what to make of this phenomenon other than to try and be circumspect with my own convictions.

Back