• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Capitalism

The Elon Musk hate is misdirected. The guy rapidly accellerated movement toward electric cars and is making space exploration more efficient. And most of his wealth is tied into stock, which is just what the entire market (read - people) are willing to pay for shares of his company.

Lol

I don't have an issue with Musk being super rich, but he needs to pay his fair share of taxes and there is absolutely no valid reason to not support that position.

I think the dude's a genius but also a super douchey bro asshole.

I don't have an issue with Musk being super rich, but he needs to pay his fair share of taxes and there is absolutely no valid reason to not support that position.

I think the dude's a genius but also a super douchey bro asshole.

He's a weird guy and has a mixed record I'd say. And I agree that Musk/Bezos/the rest of the gang need to pay more taxes.

All of their companies should be divided, and nationalized. They should be given charge of national innovation programs with massive resources to support new endeavors

Love the thought process behind this. If Terry Crews can make Old Spice, working class fatherhood, the end of intellectualism, and policing funny, what can he do for Amazon?

They employ 1.3 million people. Must be doing something right.

They employ 1.3 million people. Must be doing something right.

Is this serious? A cursory look at labor history in the US will tell you that number of employees doesn't necessary mean they're "doing something right."

We just need to stop fucking around and give people universal basic income. Like every job in that video is replaceable or soon will be by technology which makes the going rate for said job 0.

042d7a83a68ac5526c479104d3be9d6c323fb8c6bfdc946206a8ce9822f0f109_1.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently no one can balance a checkbook or bother to check their balance on the banking app.

“I pay my mutha?uckin? rent fortnightly
Mutha?uckas at the bank trying to play me
And I'm out for my account ?cause out on A.P
On A.P., yeah, you know me

Mutha?ucka charge a two buck transaction fee
Makes my payment short, my rent comes back to me Minus a twenty-five dollar penalty
So, you'll feed me 'cause of your mutha?uckin? fee

Read the word on my ATM slip
It said, ?We're all mutha?uckas?
And we're ?uckin? with your shi?
Come on”

Back