• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Difficult Person Test

Yeah, some of y'all be a lot more agreeable irl or on a test than you be on the boards.

Well apparently this board has a lot of difficult people.

difficult-person

okay i find this one surprising. you must be much less inflamed IRL

Yeah I rarely get worked up IRL. Probably helps that I work at a Title XI school, you can’t get upset here. It will ruin you.

I’m just really not bothered about anything, which isn’t always a great quality. It can come off as disinterested. I usually get big mad about once every six months.

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (53.57%).

lol, fuck these people!

difficult-person

this kind of test is interesting because the self-reported nature essentially requires a high degree of self-awareness to score yourself as difficult — and while there are a few truly bad natures assholes out there, i’d say the majority of people who have a high degree of self awareness are actually not particularly difficult.

on the flip side, i think one of the hallmarks of truly difficult people is lack of the self-awareness, both about how they come across but also understanding what about themselves drives their actions.

would be interesting to see self-assessed scores against peer assessed

this kind of test is interesting because the self-reported nature essentially requires a high degree of self-awareness to score yourself as difficult — and while there are a few truly bad natures assholes out there, i’d say the majority of people who have a high degree of self awareness are actually not particularly difficult.

on the flip side, i think one of the hallmarks of truly difficult people is lack of the self-awareness, both about how they come across but also understanding what about themselves drives their actions.

would be interesting to see self-assessed scores against peer assessed

i’ve gotten a bit too into personality and psychology studies lately which i don’t think makes me difficult on it’s own but definitely makes me very annoying.

Back