• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: L'ville Cards at the Joel: Wednesday 8:30 ACCN

This is the first time I've seen Louisville play. Now doubting a simple gut check will be enough against them.

Getting ugly early. Where's The Flintstones Dino cut out? Game should have been called Dinos Revenge.

If we shoot about 80 percent from three the rest of the way we might have a chance.

Cause if your team is going to have a career night from beyond the arc, it might as well be against Wake right.

Even if Louisville were to miss a 3, their defense looks incredible.

Cause if your team is going to have a career night from beyond the arc, it might as well be against Wake right.

NC State would like a moment for rebuttal after their performance against FSU.

Forbes basically needs to spend every waking hour finding us some post players. Rebounding, scoring and defense in the post is just a massive hole right now.

I’m sorry but Massoud has been terrible this year. I know many of us were excited to see him come back and develop but it’s just not at all clear where he contributes. He’s essentially Dinos.

How is 5 points/2 boards in less than 10 minutes. bad?

A 1-3-1 zone is the most difficult zone to get rebounds.

Hard to believe we are missing a high school senior.

Forbes basically needs to spend every waking hour finding us some post players. Rebounding, scoring and defense in the post is just a massive hole right now.

Yep. The Massoud/Mucius combo couldn’t get a rebound vs the women’s team.

Yeah, it doesn't matter how good a coach he is, we just don't have the Jimmy and Joes to compete with most ACC teams right now. Especially inside, except for Ody, but he's still pretty green.

How is 5 points/2 boards in less than 10 minutes. bad?

A 1-3-1 zone is the most difficult zone to get rebounds.

Well we are relying on him to be our 2nd best player and he doesn’t do anything particularly well except shoot wide open 3s. So yeah pretty much Dinos. His athleticism is the most concerning thing to me. Just doesn’t look like he can stay with ACC level players.

Regardless, none of our teams over the last decade would battle like this.

Like that Forbes makes defensive adjustments. Not sure how long the 1-3-1 will last but a good mix up

Back