Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KP Report: L'ville Cards at the Joel: Wednesday 8:30 ACCN

I like how Forbes has this team playing hard and not getting down. A Manning team would be down 20 right now.
    boorish ruffian

Hell yeah! It's like a different game broke out
    Skip rope, Evil!

Really nice run of ball right here. We've got a coach guys, just need more talent.
    boorish ruffian

The 1-3-1 with Johnson at the top is showing some real promise.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Well we are relying on him to be our 2nd best player and he doesnít do anything particularly well except shoot wide open 3s. So yeah pretty much Dinos. His athleticism is the most concerning thing to me. Just doesnít look like he can stay with ACC level players.
    His biggest problem is he's playing dramatically out of position on both ends. How do you think a WR would do playing guard in football?

Ody is starting to be more comfortable catching in the post. He needs to work on a quick spin and also a hook. After that, he needs to work on drawing the double and passing. One step at a time.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Iím sorry but Massoud has been terrible this year. I know many of us were excited to see him come back and develop but itís just not at all clear where he contributes. Heís essentially Dinos.
    I'll take another Dinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Deac83 View Post
    Hard to believe we are missing a high school senior.
    To be fair, we usually don't have a high school senior on the roster, so tonight isn't unusual.

Fun while it lasted.
    boorish ruffian

Does Ody have something against dunking? Come on dude!

Call me crazy, but I like the 6í6Ē guy at the top of the 1-3-1 more than Antonio

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Does Ody have something against dunking? Come on dude!
    I think he got too open. A lot of times when you turn, expecting to get hit you don't finish as strongly.

I wonder if Massoud can dunk. He is a good shooter, but he must have a vertical of what, 14Ē?

Down 12 at the half.

Lot of flopping from the Louisville PG

Some of the Manning guys tend to resort to hero ball and it kills us

Quote Originally Posted by morrison2951 View Post
    Down 12 at the half.
    Ugly at times, but I still feel so much better about our program than I have in a long time. Forbes knows what he's doing, just needs time.
    boorish ruffian

Well we had 5 min with effective defense and offense. Then we stopped scoring.

This isn't hopeless. Lville's #1 - Jones - seems slick and we need to clamp down on his options.
    Skip rope, Evil!

Weíve consistently had good to great stretches of play even against much better teams but just donít have the players across the board right now to do it for a full 40. Dubose and Ingraham looked like solid pieces obviously before their virus issues.