• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: L'ville Cards at the Joel: Wednesday 8:30 ACCN

We are shooting 35% and 'ville is 50%. Tough to overcome that.

Offensive possessions just brutal late. Very impressed by this team scrapping tonight against a very good and relentless Louisville team. Zero quit.

We continue to get better and better, I'm so proud of our team and I freaking love our coach!!!

If Forbes can make this group of misfit toys competitive, then I can’t wait for him to stack a couple top 25 classes together.

This play by play jerk has been slurping the Ville all night.

Um, their defense has been great and their offense hasn’t been bad either. If you aren’t rooting for wake, what’s not to like?

Jones from LOU is the real deal. Props.

But he has the face of a 62 year old man in a 21 year olds body.

Johnson on UL has some really hideous warts on his shoulder. Wouldn't want to get anywhere near that.

Lville is a good team, and we gave them a competitive game for a long while. No need to kick the puppy tonight.

So true dude, so true.. LOL, I thought the same thing..

Dang shame because I think he could be a key contributor but he seems to be a head case. Forbes would reward effort and defense but not hero ball or lack of movement. Come back Dubose!

There are few words to describe how bad Neath was in every facet of the game tonight, but having a +/- of -23 in 19 minutes sums it up pretty nicely.

Yea, he seems to move the ball at a real slow pace and you're right seems to want to play a little hero ball. Good chat bro, Go Deacs!!

if Mucius and Massoud could've shot the ball better we might have pulled one out tonight(who knows).

43-43 with 15:41 left vs. Virginia
55-55 with 11:42 left vs. Duke
52-53 with 12:12 left vs. Louisville

Back