• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: L'ville Cards at the Joel: Wednesday 8:30 ACCN

I like how Forbes has this team playing hard and not getting down. A Manning team would be down 20 right now.

Hell yeah! It's like a different game broke out

Really nice run of ball right here. We've got a coach guys, just need more talent.

The 1-3-1 with Johnson at the top is showing some real promise.

Well we are relying on him to be our 2nd best player and he doesn’t do anything particularly well except shoot wide open 3s. So yeah pretty much Dinos. His athleticism is the most concerning thing to me. Just doesn’t look like he can stay with ACC level players.

His biggest problem is he's playing dramatically out of position on both ends. How do you think a WR would do playing guard in football?

Ody is starting to be more comfortable catching in the post. He needs to work on a quick spin and also a hook. After that, he needs to work on drawing the double and passing. One step at a time.

I’m sorry but Massoud has been terrible this year. I know many of us were excited to see him come back and develop but it’s just not at all clear where he contributes. He’s essentially Dinos.

I'll take another Dinos.

Hard to believe we are missing a high school senior.

To be fair, we usually don't have a high school senior on the roster, so tonight isn't unusual.

Call me crazy, but I like the 6’6” guy at the top of the 1-3-1 more than Antonio

I wonder if Massoud can dunk. He is a good shooter, but he must have a vertical of what, 14”?

Well we had 5 min with effective defense and offense. Then we stopped scoring.

This isn't hopeless. Lville's #1 - Jones - seems slick and we need to clamp down on his options.

We’ve consistently had good to great stretches of play even against much better teams but just don’t have the players across the board right now to do it for a full 40. Dubose and Ingraham looked like solid pieces obviously before their virus issues.

Back