View Poll Results: Will Trump start his own political party?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 24.00%
  • No

18 72.00%
  • Mako

1 4.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Trump start a 3rd Party

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    it really really triggers me that these assholes have co-opted the word Patriot. But I already hate the NE Patriots, so fuck that word.
    Meh, patriot has been used by nationalist authoritarian regimes forever. It has always been a word that easily co-opted, because rubes are simple.

Don't Tread on Me and the baller flag associated with it is the one that will always bother me. It was the express IP of US Soccer until the Tea Party stole it. I'm still pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Meh, patriot has been used by nationalist authoritarian regimes forever. It has always been a word that easily co-opted, because rubes are simple.

Don't Tread on Me and the baller flag associated with it is the one that will always bother me. It was the express IP of US Soccer until the Tea Party stole it. I'm still pissed.
    yeah that one stings more.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Yeah, and it equates the government of King George III with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the Obama administration.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    It is a genius grift. Trump can make hundreds of millions running a third party. He'll just use PAC donations to pay for contracted work from his own businesses.

And it doesn't even bother me. The idiots that follow him deserve to be bilked.
    I was expecting a megachurch instead of a political party. Fewer regulations, thus an easier grift. Guess he doesn't have the stomach to fake being a Christian for that many hours in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KickballDeac View Post
    Huh.

I really really really hope he does

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    I was expecting a megachurch instead of a political party. Fewer regulations, thus an easier grift. Guess he doesn't have the stomach to fake being a Christian for that many hours in a day.
    Why not both?

Imagine that grift. Shake down existing mega churches to either get on board or risk losing their members.