• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden policies - COVID/immigration

HuskyDeac

Reaction score
He's releasing his first one tonight which is said to provide an extra $1,400 relief check, raising federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15, $130B to schools for reopening, increased jobless benefits through September, $50B for COVID testing and $20B to speed up vaccinations. $1.9T in total.

Last edited:
Plans to spend $900 billion to make the trains run on time.

$2 trillion to OGBoards fundraiser via Venmo.

Forgiveness of all college debt owed to former head coaches for buyouts.

Lol Biden saying the “2000$” included the 600, man get the fuck out of here. He and Trump went half on the stimulus like a bar tab, sure thing. I swear these motherfuckers have no shame whatsoever

Lol Biden saying the “2000$” included the 600, man get the fuck out of here. He and Trump went half on the stimulus like a bar tab, sure thing. I swear these motherfuckers have no shame whatsoever

You're right expanding SNAP, money for schools and teachers, extending unemployment with a bigger add on, having restaurants prepare meals for the poor calling for a $15 minimum wage and protect people from eviction really suck.

This is a call that should have been done months ago.

He's also calling for good paying infrastructure jobs and help for minority and female owned businesses also suck.

But he isn't giving you everything you want is showing no shame. Your position is preposterous.

You're right expanding SNAP, money for schools and teachers, extending unemployment with a bigger add on, having restaurants prepare meals for the poor calling for a $15 minimum wage and protect people from eviction really suck.

This is a call that should have been done months ago.

He's also calling for good paying infrastructure jobs and help for minority and female owned businesses also suck.

But he isn't giving you everything you want is showing no shame. Your position is preposterous.

I know your silly ass doesn’t care when Democrats lie, but it bothers me, especially when it’s a really stupid one.

I know your silly ass doesn’t care when Democrats lie, but it bothers me, especially when it’s a really stupid one.

What a load of shit! How dare you say it doesn't matter to me! Personal insults are your stock and trade. It's sad. I had hoped you had left such tactics behind.

He didn't lie about the amount. He's trying to get as much as he can. He can't snap his fingers and get the GOP to let more than that pass.

is the additional $1,400 going to the same people that got $600, or is there a different means test for the next wave?

Warnock and Ossoff ran pretty explicitly on $2,000 checks.

Biden did not learn the lesson of the Jan 5th election.

The “be thankful for whatever you get, no matter what was promised” mindset is so strong on this board. You all must be just the most relaxed and forgiving parents, spouses and employers ever - considering the only people you hold accountable to their word are Republicans.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you personally need the stimulus check - the fact that Biden and ranking Dems have been promising 2000$ checks for the past 2 months, and then suddenly make this bullshit excuse for 1400, should piss you off - it’s blatantly dishonest. Seriously, cut it out with this “be thankful” bullshit. This isn’t a goddamn 5 dollar bill that your grandma sent you in a birthday card.

I dont understand the issue. Biden and Democrats have been calling for $2,000 relief checks for a few months. Congress passed $600, so now Biden is making sure that difference is included. How is this lying or backing down? Because people are getting a $600 and $1,400 check instead of one $2,000 check?

The “be thankful for whatever you get, no matter what was promised” mindset is so strong on this board. You all must be just the most relaxed and forgiving parents, spouses and employers ever - considering the only people you hold accountable to their word are Republicans.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you personally need the stimulus check - the fact that Biden and ranking Dems have been promising 2000$ checks for the past 2 months, and then suddenly make this bullshit excuse for 1400, should piss you off - it’s blatantly dishonest. Seriously, cut it out with this “be thankful” bullshit. This isn’t a goddamn 5 dollar bill that your grandma sent you in a birthday card.

How is it BS? They ran on a TOTAL of $2000 no one ever said $2600.

You aren't remembering properly...and I'm the old guy. :)

I dont understand the issue. Biden and Democrats have been calling for $2,000 relief checks for a few months. Congress passed $600, so now Biden is making sure that difference is included. How is this lying or backing down? Because people are getting a $600 and $1,400 check instead of one $2,000 check?

Because “the difference” wasn’t what was promised. Using that logic we already passed 1800 in stimulus, so we only need $200 to equal 2000. The government could have just been calling it a “million dollar stimulus payment” all along, with the actual bi-yearly increments in small print.

why does MDMH always put the $ at the end of the number like an anti-american?

Listen I was promised the ability to buy 25 Nachos in a can at once, I wasn’t promised 7 nachos in a can last week and 18 sometime on the future. Now I’m going to really bitch and complain until I get 32 nachos in a can orders!

What a load of shit! How dare you say it doesn't matter to me! Personal insults are your stock and trade. It's sad. I had hoped you had left such tactics behind.

He didn't lie about the amount. He's trying to get as much as he can. He can't snap his fingers and get the GOP to let more than that pass.

RJ, just walk away from it.

Back