• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Logging Out Repeatedly

ConnorEl

Reaction score
Anyone else getting logged out repeatedly/automatically?

I have to keep logging in.

?

Hmm, are you swapping devices? or are you browsing in a privacy mode or something (e.g. do you have any rules blocking cookie/session storage from this site from being stored)?

Nope.

iPad using non-private browsing safari as usual.

Only difference is we’re in a rented place on a different WiFi and internet service.

Maybe that’s the problem?

Nope.

iPad using non-private browsing safari as usual.

Only difference is we’re in a rented place on a different WiFi and internet service.

Maybe that’s the problem?

Login cookie / token is stored locally. It’s not related to your internet connection.

I have seen what you’re talking about sporadically on this site. It’s been a few months though.

Login cookie / token is stored locally. It’s not related to your internet connection.

I have seen what you’re talking about sporadically on this site. It’s been a few months though.

Yeah, the only thing I could think of is if Safari/his browser treat things different on an untrusted or new network and just don't do cookie/session storage for stuff like that. Maybe I'll borrow my wife's iPad later to see if I can reproduce or find any setting like that. Double check in your Safari settings that you don't have "block all cookies" enabled or anything too.

This is happening to me too. I've been logged out several times today. Using Chrome, on my home wifi on the same laptop I always use. Weird.

This is happening to me too. I've been logged out several times today. Using Chrome, on my home wifi on the same laptop I always use. Weird.

This is happening to me as well. Same phone, home wifi system, same browser (chrome) I regularly use. Three logins so far today.

different version: i can't log OUT - getting a bad gateway error

different version: i can't log OUT - getting a bad gateway error

Yeah I can reproduce this one but it's real weird.

If you absolutely need to logout in the meantime, clear all the cookies for ogboards.com in your browser, should log you out.

well that WAS the goal but now the real parody has arrived

I keep logging out; can’t save and have to log in each time. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

I keep logging out; can’t save and have to log in each time. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Make sure you check the "remember me" box when logging in, and otherwise it's based on cookie storage for the login token, so make sure you're keeping all cookies from this site/don't have something clearing those out.

Doing all that and still logging out....on all my devices as well.
Starting to piss me off......

Back