• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Hokies @ WF -- Sunday 6 pm ACCN

I really want to beat vatech. I have never liked that school or their programs. That school was forced on the ACC by the governor of Virginia.

Jesus Christ are you really bitching about our coach 7 games into his tenure? What the fuck.

There will be plenty of time to debate what our conference record in 2023 should be. Right now it’s dumb to argue about it.

Heck, even Ph hasn't griped about anything Forbes has done yet. Dimwit88 has no clue how bad our roster is compared to almost every other ACC team and its been further depleted by Covid. Anyone that has a clue can see the impact Forbes is having, even if its not showing up in the win column yet. A couple of times we were on our way to a 30 point loss against Louisville and yet with 12 minutes left we got within one due mostly to coaching I think.

Hopefully Whitt can play tonight if he just rolled his ankle. Any indications on when Dubose might be available?

No idea on Whitt. None on Dubose, but Forbes has indicated he must pass a battery of tests and improve his physical conditioning before resuming play.

Whitt is on the court going through warmups right now, doesn't even seem limited.

DuBose is going to be a while; Forbes has made it seem like we'll get updates when there's something to be updated on, i.e. doing individual drills or practicing.

Heck, even Ph hasn't griped about anything Forbes has done yet. Dimwit88 has no clue how bad our roster is compared to almost every other ACC team and its been further depleted by Covid. Anyone that has a clue can see the impact Forbes is having, even if its not showing up in the win column yet. A couple of times we were on our way to a 30 point loss against Louisville and yet with 12 minutes left we got within one due mostly to coaching I think.

This

Well almost, he didn’t like the no fouling at the end of one (UVA) game. It was odd but that’s been it.

Looks like we have the D-team announcers for this game.

Announcers talking about everything except for the game.

And it’s all how great VT is despite being in a close game. Acting like it’s a blow out.

I know he has all the potential in the world, but Whitt is a huge liability right now. No way Adams doesn’t deserve some of his minutes.

We look spasmodic. No continuity to offense-- VT blocking a ton of shots but still look out of sync.

This might be a record for only being down three and yet we’ve been blocked 7 times and flubbed 3 shots at the rim.

Coaching matters.

And VT can suck it. All of it.

Back