• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Hokies @ WF -- Sunday 6 pm ACCN

Did you know we’ve only blocked 10 shots all year?

Whitt playing bad early. Massoud dribbles it off his leg more than any player I've ever seen.

Neath....wtf. Dribbles 1v1 for days before missing. I had such high expectations for him this year smdh.

I want to see Adams. No way he is that much worse than Neath or Whitt tonight.

How the hell are we only down 6 at half??!! I just watched the last 8 mins and dear god that was brutal.

Shit let’s win this thing hahah.

Agree-- Neath looks lost. He needs to drive ball to bucket, although I am impressed with VT defense.

Athletic department should provide a members only locker room camera. I would love to hear what Forbes says at half time and games like this.

Interested to see how Forbes adjusts to VT's defense.

I don't think we're gonna win many games when we shoot less than 30%

Agree-- Neath looks lost. He needs to drive ball to bucket, although I am impressed with VT defense.

Neath is lost. Dubose is such a big loss. Our roster is lacking in guards and big men. Not sure there is anything else.

I think I had two blocks in the first half. Those were some weak efforts.

Ody’s hook shot has really come along nicely. Fun to watch him work.

More VT points because of a Whitt ridiculously dumb pass.

All conference play we have had no problem getting leads under 5, but it seems we can never take the lead.

Back