• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Hokies @ WF -- Sunday 6 pm ACCN

Our guys rarely seem ready to shoot. It's like they are running a weave in practice.

Our bigs should be diving to the basket after setting the outside pick as neither can Pick-N-Pop.

Opkomo shows some good things. He could surprise people next year.

Whitt seems to have hit the mental wall that a lot of freshmen seem to hit. Hopefully he’ll play through it within a few games.

The freshman wall happen after playing half the season. He hasn't played that many games.

I don't mind seeing Ody shooting an air ball or two. He needs to have the confidence to get the rock up there.

Last edited:
These announcers are a joke. Tie game and they want to talk about rankings

Tied is closer than we usually get within the last ten. Let's see if they can hang today.

These announcers are a joke. Tie game and they want to talk about rankings

Yeah, I’m not sure why they’re acting like VT is a traditional power and we’re a D2 team that will eventually fade away. Couldn’t we focus on this game?

For most announcers the story would be wake trying for the upset.

Whitt is a real freshman in every sense. He’s been on campus for a month, almost. I like what he does, has good instincts he’ll be alright.

Killing it on Offensive boards! Ody and Mucius!

Effort like that has kept us in every conference game this year. Forbes is doing a great job. VT looks winded and if we keep taking it to the rim we have a slim chance.

Good football game on, but I need to see if we can pull off an ACC win. C'mon boys!!!

We keep staying with these ranked teams. Just need a little luck to get over the hump

Back