• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Soccer (non-Wake, PL or Whatever)

booradley

Reaction score
I see US Soccer and Premier League threads, but not others after a casual glance at the first page. So, I'll semi-reluctantly start one as a catch-all for everything else.

Anyhoo, today is Lazio - Roma, which is the first international match I ever attended. I will attempt to recreate the experience by holding colored paper, whistling a lot, and throwing batteries at myself. Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
@palma please bring the official soccer thread BTTT

Any objection to renaming this thread using the most common American English word to describe the sport? I clicked wondering what weird thing the NFL had dreamt up this time.

Any objection to renaming this thread using the most common American English word to describe the sport? I clicked wondering what weird thing the NFL had dreamt up this time.

Nope

2-0 to the good guys. After a denied penalty. Just can't stop this train!

Sorry for lack of wrap up. Had myself arrested for maximum immersion experience.

Back