• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 9: Submissions closed, feel free to discuss answers now

I hate Sheep. Explain General over Major I'll hang up and listen

As always, FUCK YOU GOONER!!!

Also I kinda hate juice now.

Bro I am trying my ass off to get a first round matchup with you, why are you berating me for it

For the playoffs I will seed

1 v 16
2 v 15

Etc

I will also create a consolation tournament that losers of the seeded tournament will fall into starting week 2 of the playoffs. Rather than making that head to head the winner of the consolation tournament will be the highest scoring player during the 4 rounds of the playoffs.

Good luck all!

Can we have a $$ component to Sheep next season for those who are so inclined? Townie can take a small rake to at least buy a nice bottle of bourbon or something.

I'd be down for some side betting, but probably best for someone other than the shepherd to manage that since they already do a lot

I can't believe I was the only person to say Tesla. Assumed there would be a split between all the BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. cars and Tesla would win because of it being so different.

Fucking Star Trek made Captain stick out to me as the obvious answer. Not the first time in my life being a Trekkie has fucked me over.

Back