• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Steve Forbes Quotes From The Radio Show Tonight

morrison2951

Reaction score
"I'm tired of losing!"

"One man's sludge is another man's potpourri."

-During Practice:

"If you're not clapping, you're running."

"A quiet gym is a losing gym."

He's a great listen. When he has his guys in place, we're going to be good again!:thumbsup:

Great listening to Forbes tonight. I love his quotes...

I just got through listening to the on demand of the show last night. Stan sounds so happy to be doing the show with Forbes after the last 2 dead fish he had to carry through radio shows the past 10 years. Forbes is so entertaining.

I just got through listening to the on demand of the show last night. Stan sounds so happy to be doing the show with Forbes after the last 2 dead fish he had to carry through radio shows the past 10 years. Forbes is so entertaining.

The "... you have a good night buddy!!" show coupled with Premiere Wellman only a few days later doing some bizarre post-game ramblings about wearing socks and sneakers correctly would have made most radio guys simply quit. I admire Stan for surviving that with his sanity apparently still intact.

The "... you have a good night buddy!!" show coupled with Premiere Wellman only a few days later doing some bizarre post-game ramblings about wearing socks and sneakers correctly would have made most radio guys simply quit. I admire Stan for surviving that with his sanity apparently still intact.

That was so funny, Bzzzy was so pissed, he ran to his buddy Wellman to make those mean callers stop. I don't know how Stan has survived these last 10 years doing basketball, he's just a pro I guess.

That was so funny, Bzzzy was so pissed, he ran to his buddy Wellman to make those mean callers stop. I don't know how Stan has survived these last 10 years doing basketball, he's just a pro I guess.

IIRC, Stan is receiving an award for broadcasting excellence. I suspect his ability in spite of extreme circumstances during the past ten years was recognized by his peers. He earned it.

Listen to today's press conference if you can. Steve Forbes just says what he thinks. I don't care if we win another game this season. We have the right coach. When things get back to normal (hopefully some day) we are going to be good again.

Forbes can coach. He is also a no bs dude.

I worry about him with the stress around this year. He needs to lose some weight or he is going to have a heart attack. I’m sure quarantine etc. has made it tough for everybody to stay on the plan but dude - get on it.

Steve looks like every other bald middle aged hi during quarantine. He will be fine.

Listen to today's press conference if you can. Steve Forbes just says what he thinks. I don't care if we win another game this season. We have the right coach. When things get back to normal (hopefully some day) we are going to be good again.

I'm not sure you can have a more transparent coach.

Mucius’ Instagram tonight read “Coolest Coach in the country” with a picture of Forbes. It’s safe to say he resonates with the players which is one of the most vital things in rebuilding a program. Love where we’re headed!

Mucius’ Instagram tonight read “Coolest Coach in the country” with a picture of Forbes. It’s safe to say he resonates with the players which is one of the most vital things in rebuilding a program. Love where we’re headed!

Pretty sure no Wake player has posted that comment in the last 10 years. Forbes is going to be special I think. Could be wrong, long way to go, but I think he might take us heights we've rarely seen.

Yeah today's presser was excellent. It's a must watch/listen as a wake fan. He's transparent, hilarious, relatable, intelligent. He's just a real dude.

https://youtu.be/DJYiFiTCIh4

Thanks for posting. That got better as it went, especially the end where he asks "you can't find anything better to do than this shit?"

Back