• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to convert conservatives

I haven't read any posts on this thread but my answer is you can't "convert conservatives".

If a people define themselves as conservatives or a liberals, or really anything, then that is an identity.

Only life experiences will change someone's views on the world. Outside opinions and views being pushed on someone will typically only push that person to further extremes.

Granted, in BKF's case, he went from hardcore commie to hard right-winger because of a bunch of elitist, brainwashed Wake grads on the tunnels drove him to it.

The thread title should really be about "converting" radicalized domestic terrorists who are fighting for QAnon.

I do enjoy preaching from a guy who uses most of his posts to boast about himself and turns down responses to his invitations to prove his boasts

You’re still here though spitting meathead takes from 1995. Everyone is on internet making friends in 2021. That’s normal. That’s how the world works now.

Yes for those like you who struggle to do so in real life. There’s a whole world on the other side of that keyboard where the rest of us live. I suggest trying it.

Yes for those like you who struggle to do so in real life. There’s a whole world on the other side of that keyboard where the rest of us live. I suggest trying it.

Don’t know if you are aware, but you can do both

Who would really want to convert this? I think that's the real question.

I don’t know why everyone comes at the king Ph. He is living life with a wife and two kids, steady job that he can’t be fired from, gets to indoctrinate youth with liberal propaganda, enough free time to post as much as he wants and watch as many comic tv shows and movies that he can, video game playing, sports watching, all in his 100 million dollar house (adjust for west coast pricing)

I do enjoy preaching from a guy who uses most of his posts to boast about himself and turns down responses to his invitations to prove his boasts

Because I don’t care about what borderline obese internet message board posters think?

God damn I love working up you dipshits. It wouldn’t be as fun if wasn’t so easy.

Bye for now, bitch bois.

Speaking of obese...I went from 175 to 220 in like a year...Then dropped back down to 185 at the beginning of COVID...then got back to 220 as of 2 weeks ago and am headed back down boys! Down to 210 and not stopping until I hit 185. It probably isn't healthy to fluctuate so much but it is what it is.

it is always fun when that dipshit shows up to show off his roid rage

Speaking of obese...I went from 175 to 220 in like a year...Then dropped back down to 185 at the beginning of COVID...then got back to 220 as of 2 weeks ago and am headed back down boys! Down to 210 and not stopping until I hit 185. It probably isn't healthy to fluctuate so much but it is what it is.

Quarantine has been murder on the waist line, for sure. I'm committed to losing 20 myself; haven't had a drink in 10 days and needless to say, not happy about it.

DG3's posts on this thread show how incredibly difficult it's gonna be to convert conservatives.

Good luck trying to rationalize with someone who'll just call you a bitch boi in response.

DG3's posts on this thread show how incredibly difficult it's gonna be to convert conservatives.

Good luck trying to rationalize with someone who'll just call you a bitch boi in response.

fuck his feelings, tho

Yeah, hard pass on “converting” to the OGB Cult of Personality Disorder.

Your bitch is salty from my semen in her face. Sit down, ogre.

giphy.gif

Back