Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to convert conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    There is no hope here. Better to just out vote these sexist, phobic, meathead conservatives.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Your bitch is salty from my semen in her face. Sit down, ogre.
    I donít know why you are bragging about nutting on Makoís mom. You got there after like 1/2 of the board. And you are still his bitch. Better hit the sand pit by 4 am tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Good stuff. You're really making a good case here.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    I donít know why you are bragging about nutting on Makoís mom. You got there after like 1/2 of the board. And you are still his bitch. Better hit the sand pit by 4 am tomorrow.
    Nope. He claims to have been able to get it up and nut on a poster's girl's face. Pretty sure the roids might have something to say about that.

Mako's mom has taste. She would not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    Nope. He claims to have been able to get it up and nut on a poster's girl's dog's face. Pretty sure the roids might have something to say about that.

Mako's mom has taste. She would not go there.
    DG3 fucks other people's dogs and cums on their faces then brags about on an internet forum to people that aren't his friends.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    DG3=Q
    Q is able to convince people to listen to them. DG3 gets mercilessly mocked anytime he posts because he is an absolute clown.

Maybe DG3 would be a hit on 8chan though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsPop View Post
    Quarantine has been murder on the waist line, for sure. I'm committed to losing 20 myself; haven't had a drink in 10 days and needless to say, not happy about it.
    Woof. Watching all of these frustrating, close Wake losses without booze sounds like an unhealthy choice.

but NOT watching wake basketball WITH booze is great

I donít care because the doxing ban is worth it, but DG3 posted this today

Steve Lepore WhatUTalkinBout Willis's Avatar
    Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
    1) flip on abortion to where only medically necessary are allowed/supported by the D party
    2) agree to enhance border security and remind the R world that we're always going to limit immigration.
    3) stop saying dumb stuff like "defund the police" and instead say smart stuff like "build programs/departments that handle mental illness and help the police"

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Are you suggesting Republicans care about policy? Or facts?

Most Conservatives don't actually give a fuck about abortion. It's just a way for them to feel some power over someone else. No matter what the Dems do (and they definitely should not flip on it) most conservatives will keep moving the goal posts and bitching about the Dems killing babies.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Are you suggesting Republicans care about policy? Or facts?
    There are some Republicans who do. They have been marginalized the last several years. They would need something, at least rhetorically that they could work with.

Who? And how have they been marginalized? Even if they do, their voters don't so they risk being primaried by whoever can channel hate most effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Who? And how have they been marginalized? Even if they do, their voters don't so they risk being primaried by whoever can channel hate most effectively.
    You answered your own question about marginalization - primaried.

Larry Hogan, John Kasich, Cindy McCain. She was censured by the Republicans last year, and may be again.

Most are rank and file staying way below the radar.

So a governor, former governor, and widow of a deceased senator. All are fairly prominent and not marginalized.

Rank and file folks staying below the radar aren't marginalized. They're just scared.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    The people relocating from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and western New York are some of the biggest shit stain "conservatives" you'd ever want to meet.

I find that believable.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by redwing42 View Post
    Pretty sure shock therapy is the prescribed conversion method for "undesirable conditions."

Or...something along these lines...?

Last edited by ConnorEl; 01-23-2021 at 03:08 PM.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!