• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to convert conservatives

There is no hope here. Better to just out vote these sexist, phobic, meathead conservatives.

c9a4cf855a40e1ad966cbdcb05f0f375.gif

Your bitch is salty from my semen in her face. Sit down, ogre.

I don’t know why you are bragging about nutting on Mako’s mom. You got there after like 1/2 of the board. And you are still his bitch. Better hit the sand pit by 4 am tomorrow.

I don’t know why you are bragging about nutting on Mako’s mom. You got there after like 1/2 of the board. And you are still his bitch. Better hit the sand pit by 4 am tomorrow.

Nope. He claims to have been able to get it up and nut on a poster's girl's face. Pretty sure the roids might have something to say about that.

Mako's mom has taste. She would not go there.

Nope. He claims to have been able to get it up and nut on a poster's girl's dog's face. Pretty sure the roids might have something to say about that.

Mako's mom has taste. She would not go there.

DG3 fucks other people's dogs and cums on their faces then brags about on an internet forum to people that aren't his friends.

Quarantine has been murder on the waist line, for sure. I'm committed to losing 20 myself; haven't had a drink in 10 days and needless to say, not happy about it.

Woof. Watching all of these frustrating, close Wake losses without booze sounds like an unhealthy choice.

I don’t care because the doxing ban is worth it, but DG3 posted this today

1) flip on abortion to where only medically necessary are allowed/supported by the D party
2) agree to enhance border security and remind the R world that we're always going to limit immigration.
3) stop saying dumb stuff like "defund the police" and instead say smart stuff like "build programs/departments that handle mental illness and help the police"

Are you suggesting Republicans care about policy? Or facts?

Most Conservatives don't actually give a fuck about abortion. It's just a way for them to feel some power over someone else. No matter what the Dems do (and they definitely should not flip on it) most conservatives will keep moving the goal posts and bitching about the Dems killing babies.

Are you suggesting Republicans care about policy? Or facts?

There are some Republicans who do. They have been marginalized the last several years. They would need something, at least rhetorically that they could work with.

Who? And how have they been marginalized? Even if they do, their voters don't so they risk being primaried by whoever can channel hate most effectively.

Who? And how have they been marginalized? Even if they do, their voters don't so they risk being primaried by whoever can channel hate most effectively.

You answered your own question about marginalization - primaried.

Larry Hogan, John Kasich, Cindy McCain. She was censured by the Republicans last year, and may be again.

Most are rank and file staying way below the radar.

So a governor, former governor, and widow of a deceased senator. All are fairly prominent and not marginalized.

Rank and file folks staying below the radar aren't marginalized. They're just scared.

Back