• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ UNC-ch -- Wednesday 7 pm ACCN

ACCN needs to fill the programming slots. Pitt is quietly having a good season. They opened the year with a terrible loss to St. Francis, but are 8-1 since (4-1 ACC). Only UVA has fewer conference losses.

Nice we get Pitt as a bonus, why not FSU (I know they are probably playing someone else) or do we just get to play the top of the ACC all year?

Believe that Saturday's Pitt at WF game takes the place of the previously scheduled February 7 Pitt at WF game. So, WF now has an open date that weekend, which the ACC will probably try to fill depending on who loses an opponent due to COVID that weekend. FWIW, FSU does have an open date that weekend, and WF is currently scheduled to play FSU once; so, the ACC could add FSU at WF for Super Bowl weekend (February 6-7).

ACCN needs to fill the programming slots. Pitt is quietly having a good season. They opened the year with a terrible loss to St. Francis, but are 8-1 since (4-1 ACC). Only UVA has fewer conference losses.

Fuck can we play a bad team at some point?

Fuck can we play a bad team at some point?

This. Why did Manning seemingly always get to play BC twice? So far, WF's ACC opponents are 19-6 in conference games (14-6 against teams other than WF).

BC was one of our rivals.

They are cheating way out on us. Need to get some cuts to the rim. Looking very stagnant on offense so far.

Neath gets in and immediately turns it over after dribbling into a trap, then gets his 3 attempt blocked. Really not sure what’s going on with him.

I’m gonna keep saying this until I get a response. There is no way Adams doesn’t deserve some of Neath’s and Whitt’s minutes right now. Any clue where he is??

It is laughable how bad Ish and Neath are. Pathetic.

No idea what Massoud was doing dribbling at the top of the key like that. He shouldn't dribble unless it's absolutely necessary. Catch and shoot or pass.

It is laughable how bad Ish and Neath are. Pathetic.

How can Neath be so bad? I thought he would thrive in Forbes system. Ish on the other hand, I knew he would. Are their basketball IQs that low for Forbes’ system?

*Knock on wood* It looks like Forbes did exactly what he said he was going to do: work in defensive rebounding. Usually 2 deacs fighting for the rebound.

Roy's a lot of things but he's not a fake.

Pretty hilarious there was a Neath vs. Williamson argument only a week or so ago...

Williamson is playing well.

I love how this team stays active on D when their shots aren't falling on O. Helps keep them in games they shouldn't be in.

Back