• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ UNC-ch -- Wednesday 7 pm ACCN

Ugh Whitt is a TO machine. Get Adams in there.

I don’t love Forbes’ substitutions. It seems like he takes the hot hand out way too often.

They are just swarming us 40 feet from the basket. I’m worried we don’t have anybody quick enough to take advantage of that.

I don’t love Forbes’ substitutions. It seems like he takes the hot hand out way too often.

Hot hand? We have 18 points in 15 minutes. Who has a hot hand?

Well we only had one hot hand and he hadn't gotten a breather yet.

That’s the second shot where Massoud has nearly broken the backboard.

Very impressed with the improved defensive rebounding so far.

Somewhere on planet earth, we have to find players who can throw a basketball into the ocean.

Whitt is KILLING us. Put in Adams!

Clear Forbes and staff do not think he is capable. They’ve got him in the far corner on the bench.

Walk ons are closer to the action than he is. Dude needs to transfer.

Both these teams are terrible. Williamson is the best player on the court.

Well we only had one hot hand and he hadn't gotten a breather yet.

Yeah. In the interview earlier this week Forbes seemed a little surprised after the Va Tech game that Williamson had been playing as many minutes as he had. I’m sure he made a mental note to get him more breathers, hot hand or not.

Considering how Neath, Massoud, and Whitt are playing - it's kinda nuts we're even in this game.

When you take away the routine breakdowns defensively that we became accustomed to across our last two coaches, it's amazing how much harder it is to get blown out.

HOLY SHIT, NEATH MAY HAVE 20 TO’s BY THE TIME THIS GAME IS OVER

Yeah. In the interview earlier this week Forbes seemed a little surprised after the Va Tech game that Williamson had been playing as many minutes as he had. I’m sure he made a mental note to get him more breathers, hot hand or not.

It’s kind of hard to take out the one guy who is executing consistently I guess.

Considering how Neath, Massoud, and Whitt are playing - it's kinda nuts we're even in this game.

When you take away the routine breakdowns defensively that we became accustomed to across our last two coaches, it's amazing how much harder it is to get blown out.

Well said.

To that point, we're shooting 33-88 (37.5%) over our last 3 halves, yet we're only -2 in scoring.

Last edited:
Back