• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ UNC-ch -- Wednesday 7 pm ACCN

“Danny Manning is such a good big man coach”

Yet look what a former baseball player is doing with Ody and Okpomo

Carowhina leads the nation in offensive rebounding and Damn I can see why. They miss a lot and shoot ugly misses.

Players not named Wililamson, Ody, or Mucius... 2 for 14, 5 points combined.

We really miss Dubose. We have no guards that can handle the ball except for Williamson. Understandably Whitt is overmatched but Neath is really killing us. Wilkins must not be anything special either or he would be in there more. If anyone can step up and help out our one guard that would be a god send. Muscius having a good game. We do play good defense.

Another game where our guys see effort beats ranking. We have guys who can play all aspects of the game with the Burger Boys in baby blue.

ody looked like songaila on that move until he threw up the wild shot. i think he’ll have a really good jr and sr year

ody looked like songaila on that move until he threw up the wild shot. i think he’ll have a really good jr and sr year

Yeah, you can see the game slowing down for him on defense. I bet his offense catches up next year. He's going to be rock solid for the next 2 years.

I didn't know Ody could dunk so that was cool.

Sidenote: I love Ody. Such a great Deac. Going to be very good the next 2 years.

Another sidenote: give Forbes ACC level talent and he will win us 70% of the games we play.

I can't stress enough how good of a coach Forbes is and the wins will follow. I want to win now but this season is somewhat throwaway.

I agree, Resilient. Forbes goes .500 or better with every team we've had the last 10 years.

I don’t love Forbes’ substitutions. It seems like he takes the hot hand out way too often.

Disagreed earlier but can't see subbing Jonas, Ody and Mucius out at same time now. Wilkins needs to contribute. Okpomo just defend and board. Neath just avoid the ball

Neath needs to figure out how to play in Forbes' system. He has a lot of upside but he hasn't shown much this year. Has played somewhat lazy this year.

Back