• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ UNC-ch -- Wednesday 7 pm ACCN

Nice to have a coach with a pulse for once- GUARD YOUR MAN!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! THAT'S NOT 100!!!!!!

Oh well. Another good effort against a decent team.

Unfortunately it looks like you are correct. Covid and the long layoff. No legs left.

That was 3 weeks ago. Tonight it is about no quality depth in the backcourt. Cannot ask for more out of Zeke, Williamson or Ody, Johnson even stepped up. Dubose there in sweats

Players not named Wililamson, Ody, or Mucius... 2 for 14, 5 points combined.

Good lord I posted this in the 1st half - Jalen got some run and hit two 3's. But otherwise the entire supporting cast didn't score again. Instead of 2/14 for 5 points they ended up 2/16 for 5 points. Zero free throw attempts. Kind of incredible really.

Okpomo with 4 boards and Ody tied Zeke with 7. Any help tonight for Mucius and Williamson and we had it. We would be .500 with Tariq and Dubose who are both also effort guys. He will find a big.

Okpomo with 4 boards and Ody tied Zeke with 7. Any help tonight for Mucius and Williamson and we had it. We would be .500 with Tariq and Dubose who are both also effort guys. He will find a big.

I agree with this.

It’s pretty clear what we need. We are so much better on D than we have been in a long time. On O, we really need more height/strength almost across the board. And right now, DW is the only one who can get the O on schedule. Whitt has to get better. He looks lost out there. Moving in the right direction!

It’s pretty clear what we need. We are so much better on D than we have been in a long time. On O, we really need more height/strength almost across the board. And right now, DW is the only one who can get the O on schedule. Whitt has to get better. He looks lost out there. Moving in the right direction!

I think Whitt was probably affected a little bit by playing UNC. Can be a bit overwhelming for some Carolina kids growing up in NC. You can tell Williamson wasn't affected at all except maybe to be super motivated.

I think Whitt was probably affected a little bit by playing UNC. Can be a bit overwhelming for some Carolina kids growing up in NC. You can tell Williamson wasn't affected at all except maybe to be super motivated.

That’s a BS excuse. It’s not like he’s looked good in any other game either save maybe his very first one against a D2 team.

I mean he’s also barely out of high school and didn’t get any practice with the team prior to playing in games so maybe take it a little easy.

Whitt's last three games- 5 Assists and 17 turnovers. Holy shit, that is that terrible. I know he is young but he has miles to go before he is an ACC point guard.

Whitt was sick this week. He is coming off an ankle injury. He will be a good player.

Back