• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inauguration Day thread - Impeachment articles filed; was fun while it lasted

Wake Forest Reynolds Professor of American Studies Maya Angelou gave the inaugural poem in 1993

and go to a Garth concert and try and have a bad time

Went back and listened to it. It was amazing.

What just happen here happens at any corner coffee shop every Wednesday night.

Wake Forest Reynolds Professor of American Studies Maya Angelou gave the inaugural poem in 1993

and go to a Garth concert and try and have a bad time

I've had a great time at a Garth concert. It's still shit country tho.

He's saying what should be said but not what I want to hear. I'm just not of a mind for reconciliation and unity at the moment. F Trumpers then, f Trumpers now, f'em forever.
This is kind of where I am. But for a pandemic he would've been re-elected. Imagine the damage he would've done if he'd had half a brain or his followers were more than just mouthbreathers.

Went back and listened to it. It was amazing.

What just happen here happens at any corner coffee shop every Wednesday night.

That's a good thing.

HOLY SHIT !!!

Biden just made Puerto Rico a state and raised everbody's taxes !

He's saying what should be said but not what I want to hear. I'm just not of a mind for reconciliation and unity at the moment. F Trumpers then, f Trumpers now, f'em forever.

they are not going away, and 72M voted for him. Biden is wise to use language of unity even if he doesn't want to or mean it.

Yeah. He's good. Would smoke Trump, even with Trump cheating.

Back