• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inauguration Day thread - Impeachment articles filed; was fun while it lasted

Yes, he does. A couple of friends of mine have played with him.

Any president who eschews regular golf for disc golf has my vote. (Assuming they're not a white nationalist or anything).

THIS !!!!

Executive actions today will include:
-Federal mask mandate
-Establish a WH COVID-19 team
-Cease withdrawal from WHO
-Restore national security pandemics office
-Extend pause on student loan payments and interest
-Rejoin Paris Climate Agreement
-Government agency review focused on equity
-Extend federal eviction moratorium
-Rescind Census orders to exclude non-citizens
-Preserve and fortify DACA
-Revoke Muslim ban
-Rescind 1776 commission

Busy day. I love it.

Got to say corny ass Amy Klobuchar has done a good job today too. Roy Blunt did as well.

Goddamn it's hard to listen to Kevin McCarthy talking about unity after the events of this month.

So the mask thing is a 100 day challenge and requiring masks on Federal property. We are lucky Trump couldn't do little dumb things like that to pacify the media.

Yeah, Trump never did dumb little things. Dumbass Trumpers coming out of the woodwork now. Sorry, you don't get to have an opinion ever again, shitbags.

So the mask thing is a 100 day challenge and requiring masks on Federal property. We are lucky Trump couldn't do little dumb things like that to pacify the media.

I'd pay your airfare to meet with the family in NJ that lost so many people to Covid to watch you tell them wearing masks (that could have saved their loved ones) is a "dumb little thing).

You're so tough...

Biden is making our military weak. Nobody respects us anymore

I'm not getting on a plane until I get the ol' double jab, but if I had to in an emergency it's pretty great knowing i'm not gonna get the 1-9 because some asshole behind me refuses to wear a mask.

Show me anywhere anything is mentioned about a plane.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/health/biden-first-day-health-executive/index.html

It's literally a "challenge".. big whoop. But it seems to get all of you guys hard. It would have taken no effort to have done this in March. Trumps inability to do the little things is why he is no longer president.

As for COVID, my whole family has already had it. We made the decision to send the 2 year old to preschool and he brought it home. Calculated risk, but that was our choice. We had a very mild case.. And I am happy to fly anywhere so buy me a plane ticket please!

Show me anywhere anything is mentioned about a plane.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/health/biden-first-day-health-executive/index.html

It's literally a "challenge".. big whoop. But it seems to get all of you guys hard. It would have taken no effort to have done this in March. Trumps inability to do the little things is why he is no longer president.

As for COVID, my whole family has already had it. We made the decision to send the 2 year old to preschool and he brought it home. Calculated risk, but that was our choice. We had a very mild case.. And I am happy to fly anywhere so buy me a plane ticket please!

My friends mom has been in the ICU since December 10th, and just he had to use his years vacation time quarantining at home the very first week of the year. Very cool and chill.

Back