• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inauguration Day thread - Impeachment articles filed; was fun while it lasted

Yeah class of 2008. It was hugely uninspiring from the moment they made the announcement. I frankly didn’t even know who he was.

He was the first guy that said yes.

Yeah class of 2008. It was hugely uninspiring from the moment they made the announcement. I frankly didn’t even know who he was.

A college student shouldn't know who EJ Dionne is.

I forget who our speaker was but after confetti was thrown, air horn sounded out and a standing was given to me, he asked me who I was.

Everybody's probably seen this by now but if you haven't, you need to see it. And watch the end in the next tweet as well.

[h=1]Youth poet laureate Amanda Gorman to recite poem before Super Bowl LV[/h]
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/amanda-gorman-super-bowl-trnd/index.html

(CNN)Amanda Gorman, the nation's first-ever youth poet laureate who gained national acclaim at President Joe Biden's inauguration, will recite an original poem before Super Bowl LV, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell announced on Wednesday.

Gorman's poem will highlight three individuals the NFL will honor as honorary captains at the Super Bowl "who served as leaders in their respective communities during the global pandemic."
The recitation will air nationally and be featured at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
The three honorary captains -- educator Trimaine Davis, nurse manager Suzie Dorner and veteran James Martin -- will then participate in the on-field coin toss ceremony.

She signed with IMG yesterday and it paid off immediately.

Back