• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inauguration Day thread - Impeachment articles filed; was fun while it lasted

I’m at an Inaugural Ball and I’m wasted with AOC.

No. I just thought we had our first senior moment with some word slurring. Biden has held up pretty well for such a long day.

After the way the ex-President acted the last four years you still give a fuck about a couple of words you couldn’t quite make out?

John Legend is a whole fucking mood right now

How many hundreds of millions did Biden raise for this occasion that he plans to funnel to his company and children?

That’s a damn good country song. That’s the type of song we need right now.

How many hundreds of millions did Biden raise for this occasion that he plans to funnel to his company and children?

Clearly none. Spent it all on those dope fireworks.

No. I just thought we had our first senior moment with some word slurring. Biden has held up pretty well for such a long day.

pretty well known that he's struggled to overcome a stutter since childhood and that manifests somewhat frequently when he speaks still

Well, Rand, sometimes the truth hurts. Maybe if so much of your party didn't fit at least some of those descriptions you wouldn't be called those things.

A reasonable response would be to say Biden was calling “them” those things and then explain how he’s going to root them out of the GOP. Instead much like “deplorables,” Rand and the Republicans tell on themselves.

Since Biden has an honorary LLD from Wake do we claim him? Should he ride out of the gates with the Deacon next season?

If you listened to his speech about unity and your takeaway is that he’s calling you a racist.....then you’re a racist.

After the way the ex-President acted the last four years you still give a fuck about a couple of words you couldn’t quite make out?

Pinocha only voted for trump because he is worried about Biden’s mental health, not because he likes to have his worst personality traits blessed by our country’s leaders.

Back