• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

University of South Carolina

I really feel for high school seniors this year who are unable to visit colleges to get a feel for what student life is on campus. That is such an important factor in determining what school to go to. Can't imagine going through this when I was a high school senior. I visited like 10 schools.

There's a lot of schools that share acronyms. I've never understood the nitpicking on USC. Which is the real OSU? smh

OSU is basically used in states. But if you asked people in NY or TX or CO or MN where USC is, I'd bet 90% of the people who answer will say CA.

BTW, every 10th grad boy talks about the headline if the real USC beat southern USC- Trojans top Cocks.

There's a lot of schools that share acronyms. I've never understood the nitpicking on USC. Which is the real OSU? smh

yeah but there's no way in hell I'm letting some fucks from South Carolina referring to themselves as Carolina

My best friend from Wake got a joint Law/International Biz degree from USC. He leveraged that into a very successful career.
Spent some time in Columbia with him when we were both in law school. Columbia after dark is pretty damn fun, and they know how to tailgate as good as any other school. We had some good times, got into more trouble there than in good ol' Winston Salem. But Stan Gable is right about one thing, it's hot as balls a good chunk of the year and there's no way to escape from the heat. It's like a pressure cooker.
I think going to a mid-level school that is recruiting you hard with lots of scholly money is a perfectly legit way to play the college game in 2021. Better that than be the last person into Wake and graduate with $200K in loans.

Back